Sunday, November 30, 2008

wtv

woke up at about 1pm today. slept at 3am last night or should i say morning. haha. was chatting with ilyas abit before i went to bed. if he were leaving here, i call him already. the only thing i can do is just text him or talk to him online. ngeh. so sad haha. oh well. today i thought i would just laze around at home but then Kak Sha came over with the nephew and mother in law and she brought a freaking cute KITTEN! gaaahhh it was damn adorable! damnit but it was a female, i need male cat to take of the house. my 2 female cats cant really take care of it. again the kitten was just too adorableeeeeee... nways then we went to pavilion for a movie. the movie i wanted to watch, yeay me! haha it was 'selamat pagi cinta'. it was good, it made me cry hahaha. im sucker for romance movie. lol. then i got home, i had to finish up my christmas present for ilyas. =) well it took me 2 hours to finish it. its nothing big actually haha.. ill show a picture of it after i gave him la. hehe..

im so lazy but actually im a bit annoyed with my room right now, its freaking messy! but im not doing anything about it haha i know its my fault. gaaahhh damn lazy la! maybe tmrw ill finally clean it up cause its just too messy! tmrw is Mi's last day of spm! yeay you! lol good luck with bloody accounts darling! love you and i shall see you real soon!

"If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever." -Anonymous

kay la, night night flowers, x.

No comments: