Saturday, November 22, 2008

continue

i finished reading my eleven minutes by paulo coelho already. that man ah i tell you, damn good author kay. how can he write about sex and make it damn intimate shit and made it like as if its something very very passionate. it was amazingly done. splendid! i love it! now i need new books to read to kill my precious time since college is over already! and gotta download more movies to watch. now have to get more popcorns, yeay! currently downloading 'casablanca' it was said that its the best romance movie ever, so i haveeee to and must watch it la! saturday today is my resting day, gotta relax before my singapore vacation with my parents and lil sis. kay i gotta stop now haha, blog i miss you! hehe and Mi i miss youuu! cepat la habis ur spm tuu.. i wanna go karaoke and go shopping with you and lets get wastedddd... haha love you babe.

x

No comments: