Friday, November 7, 2008

where?

i cant seem to find my glasses. gaahh wth is it la. dan annoyed alreadyy... had LEGALS STUDIES just now. i hope it was okay i mean what i did for the paper, can pass laa.. haihh. another two more papers to go but gotta wait like 11 days la. one week one paper. GAH! nways according to vasanth who i added in facebook out of boredom says that DayShine is going to prom! both of them la. but i can see DayShine in formal attire, mama mia! i cant wait for that. Not just that la but seeing all the college boys in formal attire, yeaaahh maann.. my eyes will be clear as crystal! hahaha. nways, i havent watch my OTH episode 9, i finish download already but cant use the comp, damn cibai kay. i mean now im using the laptop la. ohmyfreakingGod i just found my glasses which is here in my brothers room in the table drawer. hahaha bodoh, letak merata rata lagi. yeay can take off my bloody contacts already. just now i was at a state of depression felt like going for a happy hour somewhere in kl. but i didnt instead i just smoke ciggies to make me happy which it did work in a way cause i added some dancing into the moment of making myself happy. hahah i know what an idiot. such a lame ass person. (shutup Mi) nways i should stop smoking. i stopped before like i dont know 2 , 3 months maybe. well i can but u know im just mengada. whats mengada in english la. malas nak amik dictionary. somehow today felt so so sooo tired maybe cause i woke up at 2am and until now i didnt sleep. haih nvm..

OH OH my kitty cat 'Cik Yah' is back at home sleeping somewhere in the house. apparently she was at my neighbour's place but then my neighbour didnt know it was our cat cause nobody have actually seen her before so yeah. they took care of her and even bathe her! aaahh such a spoil cat just like my baby Cik Lat. she is way spoilt than Cik Yah ofcourse. she's my baby so i spoil her like mad la. im so happy she put on weight i know its not like she was damn skinny last time. i like fat ass cats dohh. they are just fucking cun kay. FAT and FIERCE. muka damn sombongg.. expensive cat u know. but fat ass must have nice fur la. haha. now my baby Lalat is way way waaaayyyyyyy cuterrrr.... gggrrrrr... hahaha

kay ah im BORED wey! im trying to figure out something better to do besides studying cause i wanna relax for a while but then im annoyed i cant watch my OTH! =( i wanna cry okay. eeeeee... my brothers are annoyingggg.. *forgive me if there's any errror, lazy to check ah.

here is the quote of the day.
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Later flowers, x.

No comments: