Friday, November 28, 2008

vacation update.

should i blog about my trip to singapore? yes. haha took me a while to blog about it ey? got damn tired man. nways daddy drove till johor and left our car at mums friends house. she drove us to the taxi stand then we took a cab to singapore. haha sounds complicated? not really. nway we stayed at a budget hotel cause the hotel we wanted was fully booked. gah. so yeah it was fragrance hotel selegie. i didnt know how to pronouce the word selegie, it took me a while haha. our first night we went to night safari. it was cool la seeing all the animals and shit. but the fact that its at night and it was dark. wasnt scared about the animals attacking me that much, was scared about seeing things that i dont want to see. hahaha. luckily, i see nothing i dont want to see. haha. the fire dance show was damn cun weyy..

the next day we went to sentosa island. we ride the cable car and walked around ah. tiring tiring. the beach was beautiful la. we went back to the hotel then rest for a while then got ready. i met ilyas =) at the little india MRT. my parents and sister waited with me also. before that my dad was like 'so your friend you wanna see is a boy?' and i was like 'yeah. i mention the word 'he' so many times'. and he was like 'i didnt know'. then he said go back early and shit la. haha. then when ilyas arrived, i thought daddy was gonna give him a straight face. but instead there was a smile on his face haha, daddy ask ilyas about arab street and place to eat. ngehh.. *my sister told me that my dad said to my mum "yeah she can go out with this boy" he said it when he saw ilyas. haha. so ilyas and i went to clarke quay and walked all the way to raffles place. and we had our dinner, he paid for me. weee thankyouuu... then we walked and lepak at city hall. we drank abit, cause he brought a bottle of vodka. thanks. haha. but at that time i couldnt really drink that much so i kinda drank damn slow ah. then joachim came. we went to bugis street and teman him makan. then we just lepak there the whole night. joachim job is cool wey. haha. then after our little night out they both walked me back to my hotel. *i was about to say home. haha. didnt want to leave them actually. hahah so saaaddd. i hugged them more than once. as for ilyas i didnt wanna let go if it was possible but i had to. =(( after two years of not seeing ilyas, he grew taller! my boy is all grown up. haha.

then our last day me. my parents and sis just walked around the city. we walked alot. hahaha. suprisingly i didnt shop at all. well basically for me the point of my trip there was to see ilyas. haha. and he was definitely the highlight of my trip la. on our way back from johor to kl, it rained all the way man.

No comments: