Sunday, November 2, 2008

wasted sunday

so today is my last day before my finals starts which oh God tmrw!! haha. well i wasted my dad as always. i watched a japanese drama and dude there were full of guys. and they are adorable dowhh.. but not so pretty like the japanese guys that Mi likes. gahaha ;P but these guys sure caught my attention haha. so basically i wasted my day watching 8tv. and 8tv during the day only play chinese tv shows man. haha. have anyone seen my cat? my kitten is MIA!!!! is been 2 days already, my god. where the hell are you.. i really hope u'r doing okay baby. apparently we changed CJ's name to cik yah because she's damn noisyy.. i gotta admit that i didnt really study. damnit lah. i dont know la. gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh wateverr...

its really nice to know that you still care and still do love me. =)) love you always silly. and im sorry like i really am sorry.

No comments: