Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3inthemorning

now is 3.16am and im not asleep yet. apparently i plan not to sleep cause papers starts at 7am im afraid that i wouldnt wake up so i dont want to take the risk la kan. i mean its my favourite subject's paper! its ECONOMICS exam in 4 hours. im hoping for the best right now like seriously you know. then a week from now its ACCOUNTING paper. that i have to pass if not ill fail my course. gaaahhh... annoyed lah. right now im trying my best to fill in econs knowledge in my brain as much as i could. haha. oh and i was a bit proud of myself just now cause after so long i read the Quran. oh God so long i have read the Quran, my pronounciation sucks. i drank 2 nescafe already and yeah it doesnt work on me, im still abit sleepy. haha now im taking a break from studying again. so im writing this post and watching kim possible. aaahh kim possible is nice wey. can mak me laugh like a stupid kid.

just now i watched 'The Kite Runner'. i was inspired by the movie. really really nice la the movie. you people should watch it. its a movie base on book which i cant remember who the author is so find out yourself haha.

now im back tomy kim possible so talk more later. and hopefully i can do my econs paper later. and GOOD FREAKING LUCK TO THE SPM CANDIDATES!! p.s SPM sucks hahaha. and i hope i get to see walter tmrw. hehe.... =))

take care amigos! xo

No comments: