Monday, September 8, 2008

woot woot

i just realize just now i posted my 100th post. ahahah. kinda cool ey. CONGRATULATION to muaaa... hahaha, *pop champagne, cameron diaz style in what happen in vegas. haha.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer." -Friedrich Nietzsche

most girls are searching for their own prince charming. im just searching for my very own Lucas Eugene Scott. =) it is impossible, but life i all about a journey to achieve your dreams and to find yourself and understand reality.

*i think i read too much of Paulo Coelho's books, lol but i wanna read moreeee...
14 days more for trials.

x

No comments: