Wednesday, September 17, 2008

update

last night, went for buka with keyna and syafiq at la bodega. syafiq picked me up. what a nice dinner. hahaha then we went to baskin robins and ate ice creams and some cookie original egg tarts, or wtv u call it. haha. keyna asked us to try. it was yummy the tarts. ohh thats this cute guy at starbucks, 'kening tebal'. hahha. he knows we were looking at him cause he looked, and kinda malu. anything else that happened will just keep it to ourselves lah. and last night was my last time of smoking. im gonna throw away my ciggies. i love the fact that finally i get the chance to spend time with keyna and syafiq. love you guys wey!

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -Elizabeth Foley

today, went to do my ic since i lost my purse. first went to the police station then went to maju junction for my ic. daddys driver drop me. but then i went home on my own. i walked around there trying to find the star lrt. hahaha went the long way cause i cant remember where it is. stupid i know. but its okay. i was save. then at home i just online the whole day. then sleep, then buka then now. so yeah. tmrw got accounting test but didnt study yet. aahh damn it. oh and my new ic picture, i loooookk faaaaaaaaattt man. haha.

and some asshole is spamming my cbox, saying his my boyf. get a life la fucker.

chiow x

No comments: