Thursday, September 18, 2008

saya suka. lol

how was my day? it was fine. i didnt fast today. couldnt take the hunger. so i went the cafeteria and bought food. and i ate in class. Az was fasting. hahah sorry babe. my classmates all usik me cause i tak puasa. haha. damn u guys. nways i skipped legals cause i lazy the very much. so i go see my mum at midvalley cause she asked me to. then went home. and watch a lot of tv. one tree hill made me cry again, sad episode, seriously. and i miss arwah Ilyas and Shamil. (Al-Fatihah). and my baby Cik Teh too. then to release my sadness i started singing infront of the mirror. hahaha hell it was fun, very the helpful you know. shit Mi nanti we have to go karaoke-ing man! aaaaaa... faritz again. weeeee =)
honestly is just so hard to find a beautiful guy like this in Malaysia. no offense but its true. hahaha. he has sexy eyes and lips. and theres something about his hair make me like him even moreeee.. hahhaha.
i just realize that i've never talked about Bow Wow. gaaaahhh me like him, he very the sexy. look at his smile, so gorgeous. i like him since he was so called lil bow wow, now he's no more lil. he's a big boy now. hahaha

im sorry Mi, i didnt tell you. love youuu..
xx

No comments: