Friday, September 12, 2008

etc

its friday so let me tell you how i have been feeling. its been bloody tiring. i lost my purse on monday and on wednesday my cat died. so not my week ey. everything thats mine all gone. last year my camera and phone. this year 'love' gone, purse, Cik teh and my discipline. gaaaahhh. fuck wey. im in love with nick jonas right now. haha God im like a kid. nwayssss.. trials is in 9 days. gaahhh. im gonna dieeeee.. i just watched My Blueberry Night. aaawww its so cute.. love it love it. and did i mention i watched Lost in Translation few days ago. aaaaaaaaaahhh this is one is funny and adorable. and the Japanese they're funny in the movie. hehe. and OTH is getting better and better and always have a way to make me cry.



My room is a mess. my shoes and my clothes is not properly organized. and my accessories and make up too. apparently everything is just messy. haihh. will clean it up after trials, that means before raya. haha. oh well, and Mi im sorry u have to layan my so called friend. who is kinda annoying and very irritating. hahaha and so broken the english ey? told you it was a wrong move to give your number. dekat Msn also he can make you go crazy. sad to say i had to blocked him because i just got so annoyed. too many questions, god that is so annoying. i hate it when people ask me questions that they ALREADY KNOW cause i TOLD them. that annoys me big time. and dont ask me stupid question. and my sister loves to ask me a lot kinds of question and guess what, she get all the stupid answers from me cause she just annoy me. i've been lazy. im suppose to be studying right now. cancelled my tuition twice already. which is actually not a good idea. i just got so tired because of fasting. and i see all those chinese in college eating. gaaahhh gila annoying okay. i can smell those tasty food, fucker. when i swear when im fasting some of my friends will say dont swear you're fasting. and ill be like so wat. haha its true its not like im eating or koreking my hidung or anything. lol. tp pahala kurang la.

oh oh!! i watched the VMA just now, dudeeee Pink was awesssoommeee.. she's so good i tell you. and Rihanna is just freaking hot wey. and Jonas brothers, was great also. Congratulations to miss Britney Spears. i solute you, 3 awards in one night. I respect you man! no shit. a lot of people watch you in televisions. watching your screwed up life. see how miserable you have been. and how fucked up it is. drugs, losing your children, party2, rehab, shaving your head, drunk driving, not wearing panties haha and etc. but you still got your talent. eventhough your life was like shit before. you proved it when you won 3 awards at the VMA. it shows that no matter fucked ur life is, you can move on and make a better life and dont live the past life. i've never looked down on you cause i know you still got it inside. and yeah man you make me proud. *i feel like her mum pulak, talking like this. haha.



okay gtg now. gonna study or sleep maybe. hahaha. challo.

xx. 9 days more till trials.

No comments: