Saturday, September 13, 2008

shits

today went out with Mi and her mum. i met them at sg wang. first i thought i just gonna company Mi and just browse for dresses. in the end i end up buying a new outfit and a dress for prom. thanks to Mi's mum for my prom dress.. love love it. then went back. helped mum. the grandparents and cousins are coming for buka. then my dad got back and scolded me cause i was the reason he got stuck in the bloody cause i switched the touch and go without telling him. my sister is bloody bitch who is so fucking useless. i told her to tell daddy but then she didnt. wat a fuck right same goes to my maid i asked her to remind my sister. both cant be trusted. my dad got so angry, wtf la. and yeah i cried. sorry im weak at this part. always. then my grandmother pulak scolded me saying next time dont this la that la. watever la, u dont know wat was really going on. ish gila fucking annoying okay. i felt like everything is just falling part. and trials is coming real soon. i need to pass this shit course and make sure ill qualify to go aussie. haih. hate this shit.

im proud of myself i didnt smoke for a week already. i still have ciggies in my bag but i didnt touch it eventho i got so fucked up just now. hope i can stay away from it.

"The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost

nites, xx

No comments: