Friday, September 19, 2008

weird dream ey

afternoon yaw. haha i poteng college today, very the lazy. nways i just woke up like half an hour ago. omg i just realize that i've been having weird dreams hahah! last night, there was walter in my dream but its almost like real cause he only walked past me and i realize it was him and was so excited cause i havent seen for a long time. hahah lame? i know. then guess who else was in my dream NICK FREAKIN JONAS!! wth?!?!?!! we were singing and dancing together in my dream. ahahah no those club dancing, ballroom dancing which i lovee so much. and my dreams damn i can dance! hahaha. God the most weird dream ever man! sorry faritz didnt dream about you pulak. hehe :D later im gonna bake cookies. im doing the cookies business again this year, i just started last year so yeah. i only bake chocolate chip cookies and cornflake cookies. if anyone wants to order let me know. haha. its delicious yo!

okay talk more later, gtg and study!! 2 more days of horror!!!!!!!!!..

x

No comments: