Monday, September 15, 2008

funny morning

good morning yo. haha, this morning my brother asked me to helped him to fill up the petrol for the Myvi. so i did my first time ever. haha but before that i have to reverse the honda so i did it was fine first then i reverse the Myvi. then i drive bacak the hond into the porch and while i was reversing the honda i bloody hit the basketball pole. hahhaa wth wey thankgod nobody saw it and nothing major happen to the car, just a scratch. sorry abg ajim. second time ur car kena. before this kena the tong sampah punya tempat. haha. then i drove the Myvi to the gas station and guess wat i have no iea where's the button for the tempat minyak. i asked for someones help to help me find it. hahaha kinda embarassing tho, plus it wasnt my car so forgive me and thats the first time i have fill up the petrol. then after that i almost hit a guy. im sorryy dude!! so yea, apparently everything all i want to langgar la. haha. im such a terrible driver, mcm mana nak dapat license ni. talk more later yo.

xx

No comments: