Friday, August 14, 2009

touched

A beautiful story never fails to touch many hearts. Tears will fall, a change of mind will happen, eyes will open bigger. It gives a lot of impacts to others in various ways as everyone's thinking is different. Yasmin Ahmad never fails to tell great stories to others. I'm so proud of what she had done and all her achievements. Again I have to say I still can't accept that she's gone. somehow it left a hole in my heart although is not that big because I don’t know her in person but I know what she's done and what she's like in a way. Maybe we can meet in the after life, we never know. But please dear Yasmin rest in peace. I’ll pray for you that God will bless your soul always. So I guess you guys would know why this post is here and why I’m talking about her again. I just love her ah so I can’t help it. Anyway, I just watched Talentime just now and it was exquisite. How love in silence can be so pure and so passionate. How a mother’s love made the son to become stronger. How a person who hides their kindness will finally show it because they do care. Certain stories have its own children like trees with their branches and leaves. The leaves become the little hidden meanings of the braches.

I guess I have to say that, sometimes death has it own advantages. When someone important passed away that’s when you would actually realize things that you should realize before.

Well I was really touched by that beautiful film of Yasmin’s.

So flowers take a time off and go watch it. It’s worth it. :)
And the soundtrack is just beautiful, credits to Pete Teo, Aizat, Atilia and etc

much love, xo

No comments: