Wednesday, August 5, 2009

stories films hearts

i need a clean table to do my work but apparently its filled with books, islamic books. hehe. i wanna do a lil research of my own. and i need a cleaner room cause its now messy filled with my clothes. the basket that i have now doesnt seem to be enough to fill in the extra clothes. need bigger closest fasterrr.. im making an effort now to do my workk.. its processing slowly, apparently kinda slow ah. haha. how sad righttttttt... i guess the condition of my work doesnt gives me the feel to do my work properly tho, grr.

oh and we had michelle post bday celebration at sunway pyramid just now. i didnt fast today because of her. hehe :D well my craving for pizza has stopped cause thats what we had just now. waahh super full and cheesy weyy.. and we played pool after that, sadly not all of us. sim althea jasmine and me. oh and i bought Gubra by Yasmin Ahmad cause i didnt get the chance to watch it before. and guess what i watched it, straight after i got back home.

and yes it was amazing. she's amazing. it was touching and beautiful. a job well done because she's the storyteller that knows how to touch others heart. :) cant wait for the other films of hers to be in the dvds so i can buy them all. weeeee. love you Yasmin! May you rest in peace. and your movies never missed to make me cry. i'll always end up in tears when watching. hehe

im glad that you're responding.
i have been missing you.
make sure you take care of yourself.
kisses.

i too want to be a story teller. tell others great stories that inspires. fiction or non-fiction it doesnt matter as long as it help others and touch others heart. humanity and love will always be in those stories.

p.s i miss listening to light&easy.

talk more later flowers, xo

No comments: