Thursday, August 20, 2009

lazy fasting highschoolmates

work is still in progress. aaahhh so badd ah me. becoming even lazier. this is badddddd!! grr. not going for college tmrw. and its going to be my last day off ah. no more taking day off sya! no! sorry miss mary. :( but i wanna see youuu.. grr.. oh well. next week la see you. hehe.

fasting month is coming VERY soon, more like this saturday and i thought it was next week! hahahahaha. i havent finishing ganti my puasa!!! 2 more daysssss!! aaaaaahhh!!!! dammmnnn.. nw i have to double it, grrr. i'm so sorry Allah. i didnt do my job properly. blame my period last week and being sick this week and that i got lost track of the dates. hehe.

today i chat with Dwayne from my highschool! shorty its beeeeenn a long time since we meet! i wonder how tall you are now! hehehe. and i miss my cina boys from highschool! haha. you see i'm very multiracial person one. i can be friends with anyone in school. i got rempit friends too. dont play playyy. hehe

had dinner at A&W with Keyna and Syafiq just now. MISS YOU GUYS, grrr. hehehe. then after that very full dinner. i had to used the loo, more than once. gaarrrrr..

i'll just have to get used to the idea of you appearing and disappearing.
well i like you enough to get used to it, i'll be fine.

night flowers, xo

No comments: