Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sakura random post

hmm so due to my unusual mood. i changed my layout to simpleeeeeeee. so yeah, going simple is good. and i have a picture of my favourite flower on my header. :) isnt it beautiful? one day i'll have the chance to see those cherry blossoms with my own eyes. guess where i want to have that chance, Japan! ofcourse! although i been there when i was young but that was different. since i'm older now, i shall explore Japan the way i want to! well when the time comes, it'll be super exciting. maybe who knows i can meet my Nishikido Ryo ♥ there's just so much love for him. =))

how random can i get right? the previous post was about my thoughts and laziness and my layout and now suddenly cherry blossoms and Japan? and not forgetting Ryo. hehe. oh well, the only human contact i been getting was from my family so forgive me for being lame, random or stupiddd.. haha.

i might just breakdown in tears anytime soon. why am i still hanging by a thread still? isnt it pointless? actually i feel like we are still strangers eventhough we've known each other for almost 3 months. hmm.. because of the feelings you gave me before made me like this. although i know you gave me mixed feelings, still i'm waiting around. wtf right. human nature isnt it? trying to make troubles for ourselves. unfortunately, everytime you called me baby, all these crazy thoughts goes away but only at that moment. then when you disappear, the thoughts start to haunt me back again.

this habit of mine has to go! pronto! i've become VERY lazy and i know it but i aint doing anything about it. seeeee!! ohh god! i dont know whats wronggg. i need some motivation to move my ass.

the shortfilms by the Malaysia directors that i've seen so far, amazing amazing! :) i'm so proud of our Malaysians trying to make a difference! someday, i'll be in the same shoes as you guys. i'll try to make a difference for the country too! by telling stories for the quiet Malaysians. 1Malaysia baby!

http://15malaysia.com/films/

nways, i'm happy that Merdeka is coming soon! but can't really celebrate it due to puasa but its okayy! we should celebrate our country everydaaayyy nway!! and i''m super duper excited for Hari Raya!!! wohhhooo.. i can't wait.

to those who are sick, Get well soon yaa!! drink lots of water! and i think the weather has been great these days!

chiow flowers, xo

No comments: