Saturday, August 8, 2009

one of Ryo's song

i like the meaning of the song and ofcourse its in japanese but here's the translation of the song. =)) i likeeeee..

P o t e n t i a l

The curtain sways softly,
Every now and then, the morning sun peeking through the opening.
I lay about, hour by hour.

The TV I forgot to turn off,
Changed from a soccer broadcast to a montage picture.

Softly and cruelly, the sun rises and falls.

The future that I had pictured could not be found here.
[And] I lost sight of everything,
Even the ideal self that I had aimed for,
Forgetting, feeling pressed and hesitating.
Today as well, the sun goes down.

In this city that lacks stability, if I were to stumble,
I felt like I was going to get trampled on.
I was searching for something to hold on to.
Worrying only about my public image,
I stared at the shadows reflecting on the asphalt,
While preserving the delicate balance between right and left.

My reflection on the show-window
Smiling through my tears, like a clown.

Even if I cry-out or sing,
I felt like it wouldn't reach anyone's ears.
My dreams, along with my voice are fading.
Today as well, will I go on blaming things on everyone?
Will I continue being suspicious and losing sight of myself?

I wanted to lean on something.
[And] I kept on searching for that certain something.

The future that I had pictured could not be found anywhere.
I'm on the verge of losing sight of everything.
I get hurt,
But nothing I smear on can heal the pain.
Even if I start to recover, I end up scratching it again.
Blood and tears just overflow.

Even if I cry-out or sing,
And even if no one hears me,
For you, I will not give up.
"Unfinished"
The rest of your hidden potentials,
Build it up gradually.

I am lacking something.
I'm just searching for the missing piece.
Soon, the moon will shine.

Before us is a night full of sparkling stars.
See, there is also something shining over there.
I'm going to grab hold of it this time.

No comments: