Friday, August 28, 2009

i dont know

the internet is bloody slow. and i'm so bored and i havent finish my work and tmrw is already fridayyyy... ah i'm so lazy.. i want to eat but i dont feel like eating. damn. so much work so little time. and i might not get the chance to wear my mum's kebaya for raya :( if i still cant find any tailors to do my kain sempit and alter the kebaya top. so saddd!! i was so excited okay! anyhoo.. i dont know what else to say. i been online so much i end up not doing my work! and i got addicted to this poladroid thingy i downloaded! Jen's fault because of her i got to know the existence! haha :D but its fun.

i miss watching my movies and japanese dramas. i want money, i regret spending it too much like air. i hate the fact that i can't understand men. hmm. and i miss the trips that me and my monkey friends had! after all this nonsense with college we are so going out of the city! cuti cuti Malaysia people!

you disappeared again, although last night the words were nice but it was just for a second. i miss you, please come back to me and stay longer.

i wish and pray that the number of people who are affected with H1N1 should stop increasing. and also fasten the process with the vaccination thingy.

chiow flowers, xo

No comments: