Sunday, March 21, 2010

weekend

How was your weekend? Hmm.. Overall I have to say I had quite an interesting weekend. Went out everyday, Friday till Sunday. And haven't done shit for my assignments. But anyway, I basically learned new roads and I actually can take instructions quite well. I mean twice I had to follow someone's direction through the phone. I'm pretty good at it. Haha. I drove a lot too, quite tiring tho. Today for the first time I drove, had a flat tyre at Duke highway. Almost had to change it all by myself, I did like a quarter part of the work then came a guy to save us. It was raining and yes I was in the rain and I just had my shower that time. Lol, but anyway thanks man. There are actually nice people in this country. May God bless you. Then also it was because my mum dragged me to her friend's place. Then I had to listen to some people promoting their products. There were a lot of products. I just sat there, stoning. Bored as hell. Oh and sadly I didnt go for Super Junior concert last night but I sent my sister, Mi and Iman for the concert tho. And picked them up too. Had someone to company me, which was really nice. Oh and on Friday, had to pick up my drunk brother. But he wasnt that drunk when I picked him up tho. Cehh.. I didnt really know how to explain my weekend. It was weirdly interesting although it was just simple things that happened. And I got to see Ping and Az tho! It was nice la, havent seen Az in ages!

I finally watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and it was a beautiful movie. Had tears in my eyes. And Brad Pitt is one hell of a good looking man.

Getting to know you have been interesting. And you do make me smile, from ear to ear. :)

Night, flowers.
xo

No comments: