Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lady Gaga

I like Lady Gaga when she first debuted her song 'Let's Dance'. Then after that I didn't fancy her as much cause I felt like she's sort of ridiculous. Haha but I think I gotta take back my words. Firstly she ain't a slutty poser like Kesha. And her songs are catchy, contemporary and wicked. Then she is definitely different than others. She has her own unique style. I mean like who the hell wears a freaking huge ass shrimp as a head piece? The answer would be, Lady Gaga. Haha. So anyway, I was watching E! News right, then the were showing the preview for Lady Gaga's new music video featuring Beyonce called Telephone. When I saw that little sneak preview I just had to check it out. So I did, and it was 9 minutes long. It was really interesting. Her mind is full of creativity. How I wish I can think more creatively and sorta weird-ish too. So anyway back to the video, fucking hell she doesn't mind stripping naked, okay fine she was almost naked. But somehow it didn't really make her look slutty at all cause I felt like that's how she is. Of course you should know her videos are all only suitable for adults, definitely can't show kids her videos, its too much, lol. I must say her body is so nice and it ain't a size freaking zero! Overall I would say Lady Gaga will be a legend. Seeing her works its amazing although some are crazy but still she is good in what she's doing. So Ms Gaga keep on doing on what you're doing. :)

Telephone - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce.

No comments: