Sunday, March 14, 2010

oh sunny day

So as you know, of course you do that the world is huge. Different parts of the world have different weather. And in Asians countries most of them are hot. Summer all year baby. But anyway last time the weather was okay. It was acceptable. There's rain, sunny days, cloudy days, etc. However now, its crazy hot. Especially where I'm at, Malaysia. Even us Malaysian can't even stand our own weather, how sad right? When I was in Dubai it was Winter but no snow la. Winter there was good, there's super cold wind with clear blue sky on a sunny day. But then when I got back here, I sweat. When I was there and I didn't sweat at all. Crazy isn't it? The weather now is unpredictable it can be hot as hell in morning and after that it will rain like crazy during the evening. When we had our Malaysian Open just recently, some of the golfers actually quit because they couldn't take the heat. So who do you blame? Haha. We can't blame God, of course we can. He is the almighty God. This is our own fault, because we take advantage of all the things that we have. Some we waste it and never think about the effects in the future. To say that we humans are stupid is a lie because like hello there's like gazillions invention and things that were created by humans throughout the decades by using their freaking brain! Human brains are something huh. If the animal can at least think a little, I think they would definitely want to dig out the human brains and stuff it in their head. Lol, lame I know. Anyway, I'm not really sure what would be a really good solution to this issue but I do see some people trying to make it better. Trying to be "greener". Its sort of late but it isn't too late! Please watch the documentary called "The inconvenient truth" that person in it he gives out interesting facts about the environment and the world. :) I sort of forgotten what was my point for this post but the reason I did this particular topic is because I had to freaking shower three times today because it was hot! Another thing I want to point out is that I'm glad that the people are more aware about the environment. Say no to plastic bags! If I can do that, I'm sure you can too. :D

What an odd post isn't it? Haha.

Later flowers.

No comments: