Monday, March 15, 2010

smitten yet terrified

Yes I've been saying that to both my social networking sites. This is because I'm afraid on taking this step. Although I actually already did take that particular step. Uncertainty just love to taunt me. Its scary, if you're weak. Really because I am. Since I'm afraid, that makes me a chicken. Since it has been a while about feeling this way, it makes me scared. Opening a door that you have been locked closed in so long is something huge, even though you only open a little. This feeling shouldn't be a stranger, its more of a long lost friend. However, it feels more like a stranger than a friend. With time have been passing like it always do every second, it has become hard for me to believe something can work out well. The way you hope it would be. It almost feels weird that things would work out fine. It is even more terrifying if most things work out fine.
Doubts and uncertainty are cibai.

I'm suppose to be smiling.

No comments: