Saturday, March 13, 2010

Smile though your heart is aching.

So I haven’t blogged in ages. Yes yes, I have said that in my previous post. Nway whoever is reading this, Hi Hello, how are you? LOL. So university has started just recently and guess what I am shit scared. Since I was scared I actually didn't skip anything for the orientation except for the city survival skills I don't really need that since I've been living in the city for my entire life. So yeah. I'm happy to say that my fatty friend, Syafiq decided to join Taylors. Finally balls, last time ajak masuk Taylors with me nak masuk KDU. Haha No offence KDU. So basically like every freaking year I made new friends. Interesting ones too, no kidding. I made quite a number of new friends but I keep on forgetting their names. I do remember some like for example, Daniel, Austin, Jasmine, Sher, Michelle, Charles, Leo, Ramadhan, Shiori, Sean, Joan, another Michelle, Ife, Ali, Zack, Lau, Kevin, Delilah, Joanne, Abner, Justin, Jeng kit? And more I think, I can't recall all. Haha.

And now I'm stuck I have no idea what to say. I need to get back on my writing, I mean I'm a communication student for God sake. This ain't happening. Oh btw OMG I can't believe this. I freaking didn't blog about Dubai at all. I mean come on Sya, Dubai was like amazing. Whenever my friends asked me that was my answer. Dubai was amazing. Hehe. It was a beautiful concrete jungle, even the desert was exquisite. Well I'll continue talking about Dubai when I have the time and the feel to just blabber about it. :) But here's a picture of sunrise in Dubai.


And also I didn't talk about my new beautiful camcorder. But here it is, hehe.


I seriously don't know what else to say.

I know I should move on and get over that particular person who mostly makes me sad and not happy most of the time. I think its time, don't you think so too?

I'm smitten over someone apparently. I hope it isn’t just another game. I don't think the heart can take it, if it’s just another game.

The last two part, contradicts ey? Haha. Life is interesting isn't it?

As always, later flowers,
sweet dreams, xo.

No comments: