Saturday, October 31, 2009

its saturday

I manage to wake up before 12pm, wohhoo! I been wanting to wake up way earlier but laaazy lah. And thankfully finally! i worked out for atleast 15 minutes. Haha its a good start la you know. Anyhoo, today is a study dayy. Gonna stuff knowledge in my braaaaain.

After finals is over, I can't wait to get my new room done. All white, ah so gorgeous! Hehe.

So remember I talked about stranger, haha I'm sorry I have to call you that my dear. But anyway since I got used to a week of receiving your phone calls everyday, its going to be two weeks nw. Plus its more than one phone call a day, mostly. I got addicted to it. Now without miss I just wait for my phone to ring. And yes remember I told you, you have a special ringtone. Its one of my favourite song by Big Bang hehe. Its called We belong together. Lol. And nowww, I'm confused because I think I like you. Shit. What say you? I dont know. Remember it was suppose to just be a game? Hmm..

I'm glad now that slowly I have been thinking more about positive things. This is good. I want to go party SIM ALTHEA JASMINE! I want to go Malaccaaaaa! Grrr! Like what Jasmine said, Sim can go see the dog. HAHA :P Althea with that creepy Bala dude LOLOL. Ah I love you guys sia.

Why is my post suddenly so emo one? Ee yerr. But actually I feel like I need a good cry. Should have watched Time Traveller's Wife instead of that stupid Jennifer's Body movie. Its a thriller movie, but I laugh as if it was comedy. Ah sorry ah. Certain stuff in it I just find it hilarious. Hehe

Aite have a good weekend everyone.
Later, flowers. xo

No comments: