Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryo

I'm taking a break from studying to wish Ryo all over my social networking sites. Haha I know, its silly but I don't care. Anyway Happy Birthday Nishikido Ryo!! You are definitely my ultimate dream guy sial. Super super super good looking and dreamy! Some think their dream guys are always perfect but you do have an imperfection, you're not that tall. Haha but still I love you anyways! I'm so lame sial. But your smile never miss to melt my heart (by looking at his pictures ofcourse) You're 25 years old now. Marry me!!!!!! Hahahahha. :D
I know I posted this picture before and this is my favourite picture of him! *MELTS*
And this one too! Aaaaaahhh dreeeaaaammyyyyyy...
Okay I better stop now. But but but, not buts Syaza. Stop it! Okaaayy fine Syaza. Its study time, Nyeehh.
Good night flowers, xo

No comments: