Wednesday, October 28, 2009

playlist

I'm gonna be a little bitchy but I welcome this 'somebody' person in my blog very much. And balls, I'm super curious to know who you are. So I would appreciate it if you tell me. Haha. Seriously the curiousity is killing me in a way ah.

I miss listening to Ms Yamagata. Therefore she and Mr.Buble will be in my playlist from now on. My attempt to study was a half success, which is actually pretty good. Yeay me! I been tuning in to Lite.fm, as always they never failed to provide me good music at night time.

So you came back again, not sure how long you're going to stay. But you know I'll never fail to get excited everytime you show your presence. :) And hope you'll listen to the song I dedicated to you.

This stranger person, apparently I get excited telling Mi about him. And Mi I miss you! And screw that bloody asshole with that stupid Gen2! Nway, stranger and i are testing each other to see how long will it take for us to make the first move to call or text one another. I have a feeling I might lose. Haha Oh well. I'm not much of an ego person, so yea.

Anyway, why am I blogging la? I should be studying. But going to bed instead.
Night flowers, xo.

No comments: