Sunday, October 25, 2009

immune

So I basically havent blogged in a while. And SO MANY things happen. Good, bad, medium. Oh well life is life. Anyway I been making lists. I sort some things out for future plans. Finals are coming, in a week. Excited nervous scared sad, you name it. Foundation is coming to an end, can you believe it? Oh dear Lord. Praying for flying colors tho. So I already plan to get a job right after war is over. Need cash for future usage. Hehe basically now, most of the actions are made for the future. :) Btw I'm plannin to go for Green Day in January. I mean its Green Day sial!

I'm still somewhat in love with you but you as always kept disappearing. You make me sad and sometimes you still manage to get me excited everytime when I can feel your presence.
Then a stranger came a long and its somehow making my life interesting. But I'm still uncertain with this situation.

I felt like its just going to be a game. Therefore I have to play my cards right so that I wont fall wrongly. But somehow I felt like you do care a little since you bother to call and text me most of the time and also you are curious over certain things as well. Haha

Aite, thats it. Going to be missing for a while. Gotta study study study.
Take care flowers. xo

No comments: