Monday, October 12, 2009

wah liau

So yesterday I just bought a book, The Catcher in the Rye. Holyshit balls, boy the book is the shit! The writings is just amusing. I already read half of it and I couldnt stop. Haha. But now I have to la. Nways, it was just an interesting l tale about a young man to read.

I have a problem now, NUFAN's gig I have no company. Mi cant make it. Lazy to elaborate why. Haha, If you're reading this I know you feel bad. :P Dont be ah, its totally cool. Oh and Gene's going but takkan suddenly want to tag along with him and his friends? Malu la sial. Hahaha. Tah la see how la nanti. Geram betul LOLOL.

Last night I finished my Islamic Studies written assignment and boy dont I feel like the world's biggest hypocrite. But fuck it its for the grades. Same goes to my research paper. These assignments are making me going against my views for the sake of getting the grades. Its okay la, to lazy to argue like a mad cow trying to talk about my views. Too much work ah.

I'm just counting down the days for the moment. Apparently for a lot of things. Haha. Been saving money too. For future use. :)

Oh and I downloaded a few movies, Yeah baby! Cant wait for finals to be over then I can laze around, watch movies, read my books, play the ps2 and try playing the ps3 also. Hahaha.

Okay ah, have to continue my research work.
Later, xo

No comments: