Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The overdue One month challenge

Day 06 - where you’d like to be in 10 years

Doing something useful for myself or others. Basically I hope to live a satisfying life, a stable one please. And if I ended up having children, let them be boys. Haha


Day 07 - A Photo That Makes You Happy

My bestfriend. ♥

Day 08- Short term goals for this month

To finish up my assignments in time of course. Busy busy busy! And do well in them too.

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few day and why

Today, I'm proud or more like happy that I finish shooting for my IDM video assignment. Didn't know I could actually do it, with the help of the boyfriend and the sister btw. Thankyouverymuch.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I love happy classic songs! The ones that makes me sing along although I barely know the lyrics. Oh yeaahh.. those songs works for me when I'm happy, bored and hyped. Sad songs like those sappy love songs ah. But when I'm mad, heavy metal for me yo.

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Urbanscapes 2010
Jasmine, Alison, Kamal, Syafiq, Adam, Me and Amira.

Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr/Blogspot and why you made one

I can't recall how but why because blogging makes it all better sometimes. I like to talk nonsense so same goes to writing ;) Oh yea lets just say its kind of a trend too. Heh.

No comments: