Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 25 - 28

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag

Lip balm, tissues, hair clips, mirror, contact lens casing and solution, purse, phone, hair brush, a book, an umbrella, a fan, keys, etc..

Day 26 - Favorite TV Show

One Tree hill for the win yo. Its the most awesome show ever. The characters in the show are just aaahh I dont know how to say it. Major love for Lucas Scott and Brooke Davis in the show . I like Weeds too. And any Japanese dramas, they just know how to play with your emotions.

Day 27 - What you think about your friends

My friends are awesome, my girlfriends are just super fun la. I have awesome friends, that includes the boys too.

Day 28 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.

First kiss was interesting. And my first kiss was my first love. The "love" lasted long but it wasn't fully loyal on both sides. It was an interesting experience I must say.

No comments: