Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 13 - 17

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I'm not really close to you but we are tight. You tell me things and we can connect in that manner and we have fun and party together sometimes. (I barely party) But anyway, with something that had happened and I wasn't involve but I was there somewhere and I heard about what happened. Then I decided to ask you something simple and I will never judge you although I know what the answer was, but you lied to me. Although it was a yes or a no question still you lied to me with that one word. And now I'm automatically distancing myself from you. I'm sorry that its happening but I can't say its fully my fault. You decided to lie to me. Sad to say I know the truth but I didn't judge that. Lying to me was just hurtful.

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Hari Raya, 2010. My cats are family too. ♥

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

No iPod but I just shuffle my playlist then.

1. Trembling blue stars- If I handle you with care
2. Rock 'n roll soldiers - Funny little feeling
3. Nada surf - See these bones
4. 22-20's - Shoot your gun
5. Spoon - You got yr.cherry bomb
6. Band of horses - No one's gonna loves you
7. Sterling knight - What you are to me (Nice song)
8. G-dragon - Hello
9. Super Junior T - Rokkugo
10. Beck - Everybody's gotta learn sometimes

80% of them are from One tree hill soundtrack (love the show, my favourite) And the other remain 20% are Kpop. Haha.

Day 16- Another picture of yourself

Konichiwa

Day 17 → Your celebrity crush

This is rather difficult. I think I might have quite a lot of celebrity crush. Haha but oh my god I have mad love for Asians so yeahh..

1. All time favourite, his Japanese - Nishikido Ryo (News /Kanjani 8)
2. Recent crush his Thai and a Korean celebrity - Nichkhun Horvejkul (2PM)
3. Anddd his American Korean - Jay Park (Former 2PM member/ AOM crew)
4. And okay lets make it last, his Korean - Lee Ki Kwang (B2st)
5. Lets list one White person - James Mcavoy / Joseph Gordon Levitt

OKAY I'M DONE. HAHA.

No comments: