Saturday, October 9, 2010

Continue day 18 - 24

Day 18 → Favorite place in the world

My room is my favorite place in the world.

Day 19 → Something you have created

I just recently created my own short film but its not fully done yet. And its my first time. I'm excited and proud of myself that I did it. Haha. Will show the end product when its done. :)

Day 20 → Photo of something in your home

Cik Lat, my baby cat. She's mine.

Kitty, the newbie.

Cik Yah, my little princess.

Note: My cats aren't that friendly. Haha but they are all pretty. And I have a new kitten! He's a stray cat and he's better and cleaner now.

Day 21- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Sya - My bestfriend, Mi calls me Sya. And Zaidi and Myra calls me that too. But not I mostly heard it from Mi. The other two haven't been in touch. So yeah

Syaz - Its when people find it hard to pronounce Syaza. Haha. Justin and the gang calls me Syaz.

Shazam - Ah yesss.. Ariff in highschool calls me this. And now the boys calls me this too sometimes. They created a new name too. See below

Syaza lingham - Yes what a ridiculous name but this is what Adam calls me. Heh

Syapow - Zac gave me this nickname. It was something worse but he shortened it so yeah.

Pendek (short) - Boon Keat calls me pendek and he pronounced it in a funny way. Haha.

Wan Nur - Thats my name though. My late friend Ilyas calls me this, ah I miss you. And Syafiq calls me this too sometimes.

Kakak - My one and only sister calls me Kakak (big sister)

I'm done.

Day 22 → Favorite clothing

I love skirtssss and dresses. I dress up like a girl but I act like a boy sometimes.

Day 23 → A concert you have attended

I can't recall the most recent one but SWITCHFOOT concert was the BEST! Period.

Day 24 → The last thing you ate/drank
Some chocolate digestive biscuits I bought from Marc & Spencer and plain water.

Good night!

No comments: