Friday, July 17, 2009

what now

im done with
1. brothers and sisters season 1 and 2. thanks to Simitha! :D
2. the bride and the father. (japanese) thanks to Mi.
3. proposal daisakusen. (japanese), thanks to Mi again

i had tears watching all these dvds

well im gonna watch sopranos season 1 since i found the dvd in my brother's room. hehe. and maybe any movies that i can find to help me kill tim during the holidays. today im going for my cousin Sabrina 18th birthday. and tmrw will be going for Bon Odori Festival =) and MAYBE to Afiq's birthday after the festival. nyehh. i have been going out since last saturday. lol

you are confusing me yet i'm still here, wondering.
im waiting for that fullmoon that i feel in love with.
you were always on my mind and it cant be helped.
i tried to avoid thinking about you but i think about you even more.

and now jeng jeng jeng...
NISHIKIDO RYO!
he made me feel better, always :D
♥ ♥

*melts melts melts*
later flowers, xo

No comments: