Sunday, July 26, 2009

RIP Yasmin Ahmad

Yasmin ahmad - you are definitely my idol and will always be. and sad to say i didnt have the chance to even meet you at least once in my life. but your great works inspires me, therefore ill try to continue on what you do best but with my own ways. im sure you have touch many hearts as how you have touched mine. and im very greatful to have you as one of my idol and also that you are from the same country as i am. rest in peace and may Allah bless you. i'll pray for you. Inalilah, Al-Fatihah. i no matter what will watch all the great films that you directed. im trying to get my hands on all your films, ill own all the dvds cause you inspire me. again, rest in peace and Al-Fatihah. Takziah to your family.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com.my/index.php/malaysia/33301-get-well-wishes-pour-in-for-yasmin-ahmad

She was reported to have suffered a stroke and brain haemorrhage


xo

No comments: