Thursday, July 30, 2009

eye candy

i'm giving up on you with a smile. i mean its time, dont you think so? waiting and waiting for a person, sometimes the person might not be worth waiting for. i mean, apparently i been there. hahaha. it was worth it when we were together then after that it was just nyehhh!! LOL.

so nwaaayyss.. back to my pain story from the previous post. it was my very own cat Cik Yah that bit me, cause she got stuck between the freaking automatic gate. idiot also, cause she knew i was opening the gate she quickly went thru the side thinking she's the flash. grrr but i felt bad cause i was the one who opened it. andd at that time i was in a hurry. i was late, class was at 8 and it was 7.30 at that time and it was raining. so yeaahh. well she's fine, thank God. and im fine too. just have to bear with the pain, which it still hurts now. haihh.. the place where i get injected at my arm which is near my shoulder, whatever you call that part is, i mean its at the place where the doctor always give you an injection ah, kay thereee. its hurtingggg. gah, in one freaking hand, my left hand ah, i have two pain to deal with. haiyaa..

oh andd, you know i never told you that i actually have an eye candy in college :) but i dont know who he is but apparentlyyyyy i have a friend who knows him. hehe. since i dont know his name so i call him my leng chai. :D he's is aaaahhhh super good looking (for me aahh) and i always see him in formal wear, so yess thats why i have my eyes on him. funny thing is that im not sure whether he's chinese or malay. haha!

ohh and nowww i have lots of thinking to do about several things. aahh my brain needs to work properly since i kind switched it off for two weeks. nyehh.

i'm doing just fine with the situation im in.

later flowers, xo.

No comments: