Monday, July 20, 2009

move move

had a nice weird weekend. went for Sabrina's party. fun fun. and the following day for bon odori, which i MISSED IT! because we got lost. fuck it wey. shah alam road heck i know nothing. gaarrrr. i felt so bad to my sister and her friend and Mi. we made it but then it ended 3mins after that. ma cibai.

one more week till class starts, yeay. im so bored at home being like a pig. i like keeping myself busy. more japanese drama to watch now. oh and thanks to my cousin's unwanted clothes i make use of it =)) need bigger wardrobe now. cant wait to move out of the room but actually felt a little sad. no longer sharing room with my little sister =/

i have plans to make and things to do before class starts. dinner with syafiq, lepak with arslan, movie with terran althea jasmine wei wen and etc. take Mi's dvd from my cousin, take Cik lat to the vet, wash the cars. nyehh!!!


p.s im actually super lazy to blog, dont know why but yeah. im making an effort apparently.

i want to be with you, just want to be with you.
i like hearing your voice, it makes me happy.
but still, hmm.. i dont know.

kay ah later later flowers, xo

No comments: