Saturday, December 6, 2008

sushi

what a boring saturday i had. woke up at around 10am and what expcting nasi lemak from mum but she only got me my favourite kuih. so i was being all spoilt, she gave me money and i bought myself breakfast. roti planta. (thanks to Mi, she introduced it to me) haha. then i just watched friends on starworld. was texting ilyas at the same time. then went onlineee, chat with ilyas and watched my blueberry nights again... good movie.. then i switched place to online because abang azri wants to use the computer so went down and used abg hafiz's computer. soo i watch entourage... and at the same time chat with ilyas abit. hehe... then abg hafiz came i have to use the laptop. haha... then i took a nap, i dreamnt about sushi.. and about keyna also.. i miss you babe! after i woke up i quickly called daddy cause suddenly i was craving for sushi... sooo we went sushi king for dinner.. damn it, it was good.. still got the walfer ice cream in the freezer. will eat you later. haha.. and now im in my room blogging about my uninteresting daayyyy... oh oh during the day mum and fauza went to aunty su's stuff and took some clothes there, actually kinda alot. hahaha. got some nice tops, so i took some. hahaha. i need a bigger closet. gaaaahhh clothesss....

gaaahh i miss you shorty. although you're taller now, still gonna call you shorty cause thats how i remember you. hehe

“A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.”