Friday, December 5, 2008

out of words

fell asleep after so much tears. woke up with fugly eyes. haha. oh well story of my life right. had a really nice time with you for the past three days. sure as hell im gonna miss you every fucking day. your hands we're nice to be held. God i miss you so much right now. =( i didnt feel like waking up today but gaahh i had to later mum will go all bitchy to me and shit, so yeah. i practically didnt do anything much today. tv eat oth online and got so bored went to alissa's place and just lepak there, eat goreng pisang haha. dont really know what to say right now, im out of words sial. goddd im so bored and at the same time im just shit lazy. oh and ilyas all the songs in my myspace profile i dedicate it all to you. was kinda emo just now. heh. i dont feel like going out because some stupid fuck yesterday wanted to taste my ice cream, freaking cibai. "Mi kinda forget about me at that moment" =) haha. after that happen i just threw my ice cream in the bin. idiot, i felt so disgusted. i think i need some drinks, to clear this empty space. but im not plannng to get drunk tho. just a few drinks. haihh...

im currently recycling my book, soooo im reading a walk to remember again. that reminds me i need more nice movies to downloadddd... any recommendations? and i wanna download 90210 since i always missed it. gaahh.. i might gonna disappear for a while but i'll be blogging for sure laaaa..... i need to get a job, i need to pay back my debts to amira. rm300 nowww.. gaaahhhh...

falling for you was the last thing i wish to happen, but shit it wasnt the last thing that happened. the last thing that happened was seeing you leave, making me cry to sleep. i wish i could fly, therefore i could just fly to you everytime we need each other. just dont say goodbye, i hate goodbyes. make me believe that i will see you again. when i close my eyes i see you, but thats not what i want. i want to see you everytime i open my eyes. i might just fall the next time i see you, so be ready catch me when i fall. i need you to hold me tight and tell me that i will always have you. kiss me and tell me that you care for me. i dont believe in forever but if takes forever to be with you i'll wait for you forever.

"how does love change a person?
continuesly, foolishly, endlessly... "


sweetdreams dreamers, xo.

No comments: