Monday, December 8, 2008

shit bored

im shit bored sial. gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, kill me already. woke up like at arnd 1pm or so.. then ate lunch and watched entourage, at the same time was texting ilyas. i just love to include ilyas in my daily activities, it makes me feel better you know.. then nway i did like two paintings. haha something made me feel like painting and i did haha. 2 flowers.. its not that good anyway. i just love doing it sometimes. i like to think while i paint, lol. will show it later. btw actually i suck with art. haha then my cousins came, to pick up clothes. it was nice seeing them. got gossip girls episodes from my cousin, wuhhuu thank youuu kak lyn! after they left, i just cleaned up some clothes in my room and watched a bit tv. then i finally finish watching garden state. its actually a movie. hahaha everytime i wanna watch it i got sleepy so i always watch it half way. i cant even recall whether i've actually seen the whole thing even once. i cant freaking remember sia. *spending alot of times with ilyas made me say the word sia alot nowadays. hahaha.. and then im here, now blogging about what a shitty day i had. did i mention i purposely put a green paint on my kitten's head. hehe sorry it was for fun. will wipe it off the next time im gonna give you a bath you little brat. and i havent showered the whole daaayyyy... was freaking shit lazy. so yeah. ill take a shower tomorrow since tomorrow gotta go for raya prayers. i might skip it, somehow. damn lazyyyy.. hope not many people gonna come tomorrow. too lazy to entertain anyone. hopefully nobody comes la, easier. hehh... and again im shittttt borrreeedddd laaaaa...

oh and last night i slept like at arnd 5am plus was reading a walk to remember again haha. finished it and made me cry. gaaaahhhh romance.. nways it was beautifully written. what a marvelous job he had done. hehh...

goddddddddd... i wanna see him. gaahhhh...

you know you love me, xoxo. haha

chiow bitches.

1 comment:

adlynndiyana. said...

dont forget that the gg season one theres two episodes yg counldnt be copied somehow
lol
ngok je
episode 18 n 19 kut if im not mistaken
da last 2 episodes
so go download kay!
haha :)