Sunday, December 21, 2008

crushed

i've been at home, alot now. im too lazy to go out now. haihh. i havent showered the whole day so sorry for the smell yea. LOL. nways since i failed my course, now im searching for the right course to do, if not i might end up doing the same thing tho. haihhh.. it sucked that my dream is now delayed, okay fine i know it is my fault. but gaaahhhh... now im stuck here for another year. damn it. well im gonna make sure that this time ill succeed and make sure ill get to fulfill my dream! for extra credits maybe i should succeed with flying colours.. =)

on monday i have amiras birthday partyyy.. yeeaayy a party! hahaha.. half of me feels like partying and half of me is just soooo laaazzzyyy. but whatever it is i still have to go ah. she will kill me if i cant make it. haha. might be performing for her party. so hopefully i dont screw up ah. sorry Mi i couldnt get the cake i wanted for you. oh well im sure ur party will be awesome!

last night i was so so sooo lameeee.. i wrote ilyas a letter hehe. 3 pages sia.
i dont know what else to say ah now. so talk more later.
chiow. x

No comments: