Saturday, June 21, 2008

sat

went out just now with zao and mubin. yeah i know mubin hahah. damn its was akwardddd, with mubin ah. we both didnt try to talk to each other also. i didnt talk. can u imagine i didnt talk?!?! hahha. was suppose to watch a movie, grr but then tak jadi so we ate lunch ah then jalan2 then went to times to buy my book. and saw ruffey and hareez! omg they didnt reconize me hahah because of my hair and my CHUBBY cheeks, its chubbier man! hahaha. but its okay. then i saw jojie pulak wow im seeing my old buds wey. didnt expect to see anyone actually. haha. the most lame outing ever ah i think. haha. but watever it is i did get the chance to see mubin and i thought at first it would be okay him being there also but actuallu no its not. hahaha. but what the heck it happened already.

nothing much happened anyway but actually i was suppose to be doing my work!! hahah. shit wey. oh and i texted Q. aahh he's hot haha.

sorry if my spelling is out or my grammar cause i just type and damn lazy to check.

No comments: