Wednesday, June 4, 2008

fallen

Promise is a big word, a huge one.
Not everyone can keep a promise.
You have promised me.
I believed you.
I fell for you.

Again define love.
What is that?
Do you have a good definition about it?
I don’t and I’m dying to know.

I hate the fact that you didn’t call
And you didn’t bother to do anything
Especially when you say things that I don’t understand
It makes me feel like you don’t even care.

I have fallen for you
Which makes me feel so weak.
I almost felt like dying.
Dying in the inside.

Days have past.
Tears have fallen.
No, I don’t think you care.
If you do, I could have felt it.

I couldn’t think of anything,
Why this have to happened
I can’t even hate nor dislike you
I’m not even sure about my feelings now.

You, I can’t have.
I shall wait for you.
If my pain can be cured,
I’ll try and move on.
If not I’ll just wait and wait.

No comments: