Sunday, June 15, 2008

apple

i cut my hair today. so you can call me apple! hehe i feel like an apple with this new haircut of mine tho. well im so happy that my bestfriend for life was there with me watching my hair being cut. that was a huge step for me, a big change. my hair ! haha nway my head feels lighter maybe i can like get more knowledge in my brain! and become even smarter! LOL

nway last night i went to ktj's prom. i was zamir's date. last minute haha. but still i was happy to be his date. it was a weirdly fun night i guess. but its sad that mi was a bit sick tho. and she was in dilemma between two guys. hihihi =p nway i randomly and with mi's help i got to know a guy who i think is good looking, yeah he is hehe and he's like a damn polite kinda guy. hehe but its cool. so his name is still hard for me to pronounce, i mean Quays? very the unique name wey. hahhaaha.

and i been watching my all time favourite show, one tree hill. ah i miss it so much wey. and i miss mj stil. hmph

No comments: