Monday, June 9, 2008

at college

ohhh myy freaakiinngg goGG!! im at college waiting for my daddy because HE WANTS to attend this one freaking talk about WHAT YOU WANNA DO AFTER SAM! haiyaa i tell youu i bloody lazy to go. and i've been force to go and i got the date wrong. i thought it was last friday so i thought he forgot all about it already but nooo, its today and he remembered! haihh. and college today damn tiring and sleepy. i got back two of my accounts paper one i did well another one since it was on my so called 'breakup' day i did terrible. haih. im bored im bored im bored. nothing better to do. or i shall play black jack at facebook but then im lazy aahh pulak kan.

oh i watched 'into the wild' and hitman yesterday. aawweeesssoommmee, both movies. one inspirational and another yeah man killing2, me like. lol. into the wild is basically based on a true story and theres this one part where he quoted 'happiness only real when shared' yeah man its true. and hitman, i think you should never mess with the wrong person it might get you killed. the guy is actually 'quite' good looking.

i gave daddy the list of books i wanted to buy since my mother went to pavilion without tellin me yesterday which i really badly want to buy the books but no, she didnt tell me. and she told me its not her problem. and she blamed me cause i got home late. urgh its not my fault that my brother's phone died right. hmph. and daddy blamed me for not buying it during the holidays i mean i already invited my mum so many times. she la. ish.

im typing all this just to kill the time haih. oh and omg during my break just now. was walking back to college, i used the wat at ac from mamak. i walked i saw mubin but err, i saw him from the back ah but i didnt say hi or watever i just acted like i didnt see him so im not sure if he sees me or not cause i kinda walk past him also. *this morning i told myself not to do anything unless he sees me first LOL. SPACE remember? haha

got Malaysian studies finals tmrw so cant attend islamic studies class, sorry teacher! and thursday is our day off! yeay! i seriously wanna go watch kungfu panda so i dont care if i have to watch it alone or watever! and this weekend would be a boring weekend. since im gonna stay at home. heh.

nways im out la. chiow, talk more later.

1 comment:

mirayukiko said...

looks like this weekend ain't gonna be all that boring for u eyy :P