Wednesday, April 29, 2009

say what

i hate it when my perdana is at home and im not going out and i can go out! aaahhh. i want to go out, im just super bored! well i did went out today tho, lepak at desa with Liyana and Fatin. and i saw Mubin and Happy birthday again btw. seeing today, made me have flash backs about us. haha, so corny siaaaa.

i really want to ask sleepy out tho but but butttt im freaking shy sia! damn it, im afraid of rejections. aaaaaa.. but i talked to him only twice before this but only for a bit, sigh. he seems to be busy jeee. but but he spoke some malay, aiyaaaa i likeeee. making me cair only haha. i havent even ask for his number yet. super malu dohh.. but i really do want to ask him out. haha damn it, im such a freak lol

nway Mi invited me to go to PD this weekend, but have to ask me parents first. butttt there's an ANTIQUE CARS exhibition (idk how to spell it, wtv) so yeaaaahh.. plus i need my time to go out and have fun too..

i hate going thru shits laaa. aiyayayaaaaa.. kay la nway, i go noww. chiow chiow

yesterday was mum's bday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM, Love you.

xx

No comments: