Tuesday, April 7, 2009

not so much

i had a month holiday. from two weeks to three weeks to a month. yes yes, it was nice but i didnt do much, was just in KL. been driving alot been doing nothing made me felt so useless. since i practically have no idea what to do. but i did la do some useful work, like driving my sister to school and fetch her back. took care of my cousins baby. cleaned my room a little. not as many as i expected haha, i thought of doing some reading not novel readings but useful readings about my religion but that didnt turn out at all. oh well, now i need to make my brain to work properly! get better grades!! i have to beat SIM!!!! haha ;D

i recently watched a japanese drama, thanks to Mi. it was called One Litre of Tears. it was good, it touched my heart. and not only that i was in love with the actor ofcourse! his character was just super duper sweet, how i wish i had a boyfriend or a friend like that. no shit. haha. ill show you his picture. =))

meet Nishikido Ryo. kawaii. :D haha

college has started, yesterday was the first day of my 2nd semester. it was good so far. all the lectures werent that bad.. hopefully to have a better semester. and it was nice to see everyone again.

not so much of a good day today. tmrw no class, can chill at home and read newpapers. haha. i apologies for the lack of blogging, lazy lazy. but now prolly the habit of blogging gonna come back again.

later flowers, x

1 comment:

Martian said...

Hahhaha!
You can la. Just stop falling asleep!
=P