Monday, April 13, 2009

my current obsession


he is my current obsession. oh how i wish i could just marry him right now. although i know on our wedding day i might pass out since he is just super duper gorgeous. yes yes i sound like one of the fan girls ey? so uncool syaza. haha. but whatever. he is just a gift from God. he sings, he dance, he act. all these three things he does it so well. apparently he's a shy person. makes him even more adorable to meeeeeeeeee.. haha. his body is just smoking hot. thats the body i want in a guy. lol.. *drools* nishikido ryo, aishteru!! haha. i wonder if he can speak english?! we need to communicate!!! haha. he can be dorky too, aaaahhhh im meltinggg.. blame my bestfriend! Mi you made me this waaaayy! haha but thanks by the wayy.. you opened my eyes about japenese people, i mean how they are and stuff. ryo chan kawaii!!
im lame i know, shutup. haha.

No comments: