Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 6, 7 & 8

I have missed quite a lot of days for this 30 days challenge thing. Oh well. I'm gonna continue three days more. :D

6. Your views on mainstream music
Aha my views on mainstream music? This is interesting. Okay I'm not so sure what I'm gonna say. Lets see. Mainstream music are music played on the radio and televisions which some of them are not my cup of tea and some are well done. Some are just over played and it makes the song becomes blehh. Its like the first time you heard it, it was nice and then its just plain annoying now. Haha. But I'm not one to judge much in music but I enjoy various kinds of music genre. Its nice when you are open with any kind of music. It makes the world a better place somehow. Silly but true. Mainstream music are usually music that are followed by the current music genre which sometimes saddens the mainstream music scene. We need variety, we are greedy for variety. I just feel that the radio now are not as fun as it used to be. Last time they play really good music with soul but now its just about partying, drinking, getting naked, etc. I mean those are fun but dude music mostly should be something deep and soulful yo. Yups thats what I think but I do enjoy some party music too sometimes but still prefers the soulful kind of music. The ones that just takes me to a better place than reality.

7. Five pet peeves
I had to google what pet peeves means. Haha. My vocabulary aint that amazing kay. Anyway, I just dislike when people disturb me especially at the wrong timing. When I'm eating, sleeping and in the lazy mood. Secondly, I dislike drivers that tailgate and drive as if in they are in a hurry and cut you then drives slow. Like seriously dude what the hell man. Thirdly, I get annoyed easily I'm not really sure on exactly why but I do. Sometimes I dislike people asking me questions but that depends on what kind of questions too. Then also sometimes I dislike when someone cleans something but they didnt clean it properly. I get really particular on things like that. I'll re-clean it. Haha. Thats all I can think of.

8. What you ate today
Well I had my breakfast. I made sandwich! It has beef bacon, cheese and salad. I toasted the bread though and put butter cause I like it like that. :D And had a banana. I eat fruits after every meal when I eat at home :)

P.S - Sorry if theres some errors, too lazy to reread them. :) Have a good day! x

What worries you, masters you. -John Locke

No comments: