Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 3, 4 & 5

Book you love
I've quite a few books that I love but if I had to choose I'll choose To Kill a Mockingbird. I really enjoyed reading it. It was beautifully written. I really connected with the book and used my imagination to visualize the story. The little girl, she's so young and just so pure you just can't help but adore her. And it did make me feel like I was a little girl too just connecting with her throughout the whole book.

Bullet your whole day
Woke up early on a Sunday. Cleaned up the room since I had guest coming. My classmates came over and we had to do video shooting for one of our tutorial classes. It was about too much of something is no good. So I was playing as the lead actor and I had too much of The Beatles going on. It was really funny. Shooting it. It was fun. But man was it hot outside. It was a productive day. Took a shower and nap after. Had dinner and watch a Korean variety show which was super hilarious. Korean variety show for the win man.

Things you want to say to an ex
Maybe to those who I have dated, thanks, thank you for all the experiences. I've become a better person throughout the good and the bad times.

No comments: